Come visit us
We are so excited to share space with you! We take much pride in providing a comfortable space for women to convene, create, and relax at The Aura House. This curated space has rooms for all types of creations and co-working.
At The Aura House, we prioritize space held for black women. We serve all ages of women of color, including -cis, trans, and non-binary people who are comfortable in an area that centers on women's experiences.
Below are a few housekeeping rules to keep our space beautiful and our team strong.
To visit - please reserve a spot on our Calendly page, as this is how we keep track of our visitors. To ensure a safe environment during the pandemic, we are giving 3 hour time limits to each reservation.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BELOW.
+ + + HOURS + + +
MONDAY + 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
THURSDAY + 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
FRIDAY + 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SUNDAY + 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
+ + + HOUSE RULES + + +
- No smoking or alcohol in the space during regular hours.
- The number of guests is limited to the number of people permitted in the booked meeting room, and the guests only will be permitted to access the The Aura House space during such booking period. Every visitor must complete a RESERVE spot application. You can not reserve a spot on the same RSVP.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all, all members, guests, and others using our spaces shall act in a respectful manner in the space, use the space in a manner consistent with typical commercial office building usage, and shall not perform any activity or cause or permit anything that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to us or any members, or our/their employees, guests, or property.
- Guests are required to check-in at the front desk, and we will notify you of their arrival. Guests will not be allowed on your floor until you have been properly notified. Guests may be required to show a valid, government-issued photo ID and/or perform additional required steps according to our policies.
- You are responsible for your guests while they are in the WeWork space. WeWork reserves the right to restrict access to guests in the event such access or use of the WeWork space violates these House Rules or the terms of your membership agreement.
- You are not permitted to make copies of any keys, keycards or other means of entry to any WeWork space, or lend, share or transfer any keys or keycards to any third party, unless authorized by us in advance.
- Weapons of any kind, and any other offensive, dangerous, hazardous, inflammable or explosive materials are strictly prohibited in any WeWork space
- While you are using a WeWork space, you are responsible for your personal property. WeWork will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Some of our spaces are pet friendly. You can confirm whether certain WeWork locations are pet friendly by contacting the building’s Community team. We may require persons bringing pets to a WeWork space to produce proof of vaccination for such pet and/or evidence of compliance with applicable local regulations. You will be responsible for any injury or damage caused by any pet to other members or guests or other occupants of the Premises or to the property of WeWork or any employees, members, guests, other occupants, or the owner(s) of the WeWork space, and WeWork will not be liable for any injury to pets in our spaces. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to restrict any person’s right to bring a pet into a WeWork space in our discretion.
- Persons using our space may not, without our prior approval, operate any equipment in our space that has a higher heat output or electrical consumption than in a typical office environment, or places excessive strain on our electrical, IT, HVAC or structural systems.
- Please be advised that for security reasons, we may, in our discretion, regularly record certain areas in our spaces via video.
For any items provided to you by the WeWork community team for temporary use, you will be responsible for replacement fees should any such property be lost, stolen or destroyed.
- These House Rules apply to all members, guests, invitees, and others in our WeWork spaces, unless otherwise specifically stated in your membership agreement.